Walton County and Okaloosa County Florida election results
After 14 days of early voting, Election Day is the final day Florida residents can head to the polls to cast votes on local and state races and the presidential election.
Florida is a battleground state and its 29 Electoral College votes play a major role in deciding the next president of the United States.
Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Joe Biden made Florida a frequent stop on the campaign trail. They battled from Pensacola to Miami, with events aimed at seniors in Fort Myers, veterans in Tampa, Puerto Rican voters outside Orlando and swing voters along the Interstate 4 corridor.
Voters will cast their ballots on several high-profile state constitutional amendments this year, along with a handful of competitive congressional races that could impact the balance of power in Congress.
How to get the latest election results
We are publishing the latest election results as we receive them from local supervisor of elections offices as well as The Associated Press. To see the latest results of each race in city, state and national elections, click on the race below.
Presidential election results
Local election results
Florida election results
- 2020 Florida Amendment 1 - Require Citizenship To Vote Election Results
- 2020 Florida Amendment 2 - Raise Minimum Wage
- 2020 Florida Amendment 3 - Top-Two Open Primaries
- 2020 Florida Amendment 4 - Require Amendments To Pass Twice Election Results
- 2020 Florida Amendment 5 - Extend Save Our Homes
- 2020 Florida Amendment 6 - Extend Tax Discount for Veteran Spouses
National election results
Stay connected with us and sign up for one of our newsletters.