CRESTVIEW — Unincorporated Okaloosa County residents can easily dispose of their Christmas trees.

Just place them at the curb on your normal yard trash pickup day, but first remove lights and ornaments, a county spokesperson said.

Artificial trees may be placed at the curb for bulk waste pickup.

Contact Okaloosa County Solid Waste Offices at 689-5774 for more information.