Cooking fire damages Crestview townhome

townhome
MATTHEW BROWN / News Bulletin
Published: Friday, April 18, 2014 at 04:50 PM.

CRESTVIEW —  An accidental cooking fire caused about $85,000 in damage to a Crestview town home Tuesday evening.

First responders from the Crestview Fire Department, North Okaloosa Fire District and Eglin Air Force Base Fire Department responded to the residence, located in the Crape Myrtle Townhomes complex on Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.  

No injuries were reported, according to a Crestview Fire Department news release. 

Keep reading for more on this fire. We've talked with the home's renter, and soon will have a report including what her family needs following the incident. 



Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.

COMMENTS
▲ Return to Top
 

Local Faves