The Crestview Police Department and Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office provided the following crime reports for publication.
• Thomas Samuel Bright, 30, Crestview: retail theft.
• Brandi L. Brisset, 22, Crestview: battery (domestic violence).
• Jonathan Michael Byrd, 23, Crestview: aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.
• Michael H. Jamison, 34, Crestview: theft.
• Anita Jean Bledsoe, 28, Crestview: Battery–touch or strike.
• Everett Baggett III, 21, Crestview: possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana.
• Richard Martin Joseph Gough, 19, Crestview: retail theft.
• Jennifer Lynn Smith, 33, Crestview: retail theft.
• Robert Gage Cadenhead, 22, Crestview: fugitive from justice.
• Dewayne Eugene Williams, 38, Crestview: possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Bill Edward Gallagher, 34, Crestview: assault–intention/threat to do violence.
• Joshua K. Kenne, 25, Crestview: aggravated battery (domestic violence) – offender knew victim was pregnant.
• James Edward Holmes, 37, Crestview: out of county warrant (failure to appear on original charge of trespassing).
• Christina Ann Edwards, 28, Crestview: battery – touch or strike.
• Carlos Rodriguez Gantt, 36, Laurel Hill: operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license, possession of cocaine, a controlled substance, and felony possession of a controlled substance while in physical control of a motor vehicle.
• Timothy Maxwell Glass, 27, Crestview: aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.
• Stephanie Ann Pybus, 28, Niceville: resisting an officer without violence; disorderly intoxication.
• Lindsie Kama McGee, 23, Crestview: retail theft.
• Heather Marie Knable, 28, Crestview: retail theft.
• Andrea Nicole Moore, 24, Crestview: retail theft.
• Tiffany Latoya Renee Wilson, 26, Crestview: making obscene and/or harassing phone calls.
• Will Moore Traywick, 50, Crestview: battery–touch or strike, resisting an officer – obstruction without violence, and possession and/or use of narcotic equipment.
• Qasheedra Vernisha Ad'Lee, 18, Crestview: child abuse – action that could result in great harm; battery.
• Melissa Darlene Bailey, 19, Pace: retail theft.
• Michael Henry Duncan, 40, Crestview: fugitive from justice.
• Christopher Daniel George, 40, Baker: out-of-county warrant.
• Gloria Dawn Pettit, 33, Holt: dealing in stolen property and obstructing justice.
• Michelle Renee Sheats, 37, Crestview: grand theft of a motor vehicle.
• Thomas Ferris Simmons, 58, Milton: dealing in stolen property and obstructing justice.
• Leressa Marjena Day, 54, Baker: battery – second or subsequent offense.
• Donald Wayne Phillips, 48, Baker: Contempt of court and domestic violence injunction (possession of firearm and ammo); contempt of court and domestic violence injunction (willful violation); carrying a concealed weapon/firearm.
• Lisa Brogdon Gordon, 41, Gulf Breeze: battery – touch or strike.
• Antwain Marque Grantham, 27: fugitive from justice.
• Michael Simon Shechtman, 22, Orlando: out-of-county warrant.
• Crystal Christina Fogel, 38, Baker: battery – touch or strike.
• Carl Eugene Merricks, 45, Gainesville: out-of-county warrant.
• Billy Leon Thorn, 34, Pensacola: driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, driving while license suspended – third or subsequent offense, and resisting an officer – obstruction without violence.
• Danny Cleveland Howard, 55, Crestview: driving while license suspended – first offense; violation of probation.
• Bronc Ellis Todd Dillingham, 26, Crestview: driving while license suspended (third or subsequent offense).