A fire that kept crews busy until 4 a.m. Wednesday morning appears to have been caused by an "accidental electrical" problem in the attic, according to a press release from the Crestview Fire Department.
The call for 154 Cabana Way in Crestview came in just before midnight Tuesday, according to Crestview Fire Department Battalion Chief Marquis Johnson.
Engines arrived to find flames coming through the roof of the home and the residents safely evacuated, Johnson said.
Firefighters were on scene for four hours, Johnson said.
The fire caused an estimated $75,000 in damage to the structure, with an additional $25,000 in damage to the contents of the home.
The fire was investigated by the State Fire Marshal's office.