CRESTVIEW — The Crestview City Council will meet 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. April 24 at Warriors Hall, 201 Stillwell Blvd.
Here are the meeting agendas.
5 p.m. Special Meeting
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Open meeting
4. Approval of agenda
5. Item for consideration
a. Request approval of final inspection, acceptance of utility infrastructure and release of defect security in the amount of $10,447.18 (escrow) for Taylor Farms subdivision.
6. Comments from the audience
5:30 p.m. Workshop Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of allegiance
3. Open workshop, council president announcements
4. Presentations from city of Crestview
5. Presentations from other cities
•Mayor Chris Stein, city of Mary Esther
•Dan Henkel, council member, city of Niceville
•Michael Beedie, Fort Walton Beach city manager
6. Presentations from department heads
7. Public opportunity to speak
8. Council discussion