CRESTVIEW — The Crestview City Council will meet 6 p.m. April 10 at city hall, 198 Wilson St., N.
Here is the meeting's agenda.
1. Call to order
2. Invocation: the Rev. George Thomas, Peoples Missionary Baptist Church. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Open policy making and legislative session
4. Special presentations
5. Approval of the minutes from the Feb. 13 council meeting and Feb. 27 special meeting.
6. Public hearings
7. Public opportunity on council proposition
8. Consent agenda
a. Approval of Ben Holley invoice for $3,990
b. Approval of Ard, Shirley and Rudolph invoice for $844.45
c. Approval of Task Order No. 2017-2 Atkins Engineering
d. Approval of site construction plans for a 4,342-square-foot addition to the existing Walmart building, to be utilized as a liquor sales store.
e. Approval of replacement police vehicle
10. Committee reports
11. Scheduled presentations from the public
a. Quarterly update – EDC – Nathan Sparks
b. Discussion of RVs - various Citizens
1. Eddie Dennis
2. Michele Dennis
3. Rich Urda
4. Mark Kania
5. Maria Kania
6. Kimberly Dorseck
Other citizens may speak from the floor.
12. Project reports and comments from mayor and council
13. Staff reports and recommendations
14. Comments from the audience