CRESTVIEW — Have you been Pythonized?
The British comedy troupe's fans can test their Monty Python knowledge and possibly win a pair of tickets to “Monty Python’s Spamalot."
The comedy, based on “Monty Python and the Holy Grail,” runs 7:30 p.m. July 16-19 at Northwest Florida State College's Mattie Kelly Arts Center Mainstage.
Just answer the following three questions... That’s five, sir... sorry, these FIVE questions correctly to have your entry placed in the running for the theatre tickets.
1. The paragraph above references a running gag in which Monty Python film?
2. According to Cardinal Ximénez in one of the most famous Monty Python sketches, what does no one expect?
3. Which American composer’s music was used as the theme to “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” because it was royalty-free?
4. Complete the lyric: “I’m a lumberjack and I’m OK; I sleep all night…”
5. According to his mother Mandy, Brian of Nazareth was not the messiah. What was he?
A suspected witch weighs the same as what?
Three winners will win one pair of tickets to the July 16, 17 or 18 performance of “Monty Python’s Spamalot” at Northwest Florida State College.
Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by 5 p.m. Friday, July 11.
The first-place winner can choose from either of the three performances; the second-place winner can choose from the remaining two performances. The third-place winner will receive tickets to the remaining performance. Tickets must be claimed at the News Bulletin office, 705 Ashley Drive, by noon the day of the performance.
Entries are limited to residents of Okaloosa County north of the Eglin Air Force Base reservation.
Each entry must include the entrant’s name, address and daytime phone number. Halifax Media Group employees and their families are ineligible to enter.
Send answers to email@example.com or mail or deliver hard copies to Brian Hughes, Crestview Bulletin, 705 Ashley Drive, Crestview FL 32536-9231.
The News Bulletin is not responsible for lost or misaddressed entries, or undelivered entries. Email entries received will be acknowledged by return email.
Winners will be notified by phone and must pick up their tickets from the Crestview News Bulletin office, 705 Ashley Drive, off P.J. Adams Parkway.